One on One Outdoor Boxing Training
Summer is here that is the reason why, we offer you one on one outsider boxing training. Boxing can opt as a very fund and effective workout. It is such a magic exercise in which the person needs to be fit. If you want to lose weight, get in shape and learn self defance Honor Athletics is here to help you.
Our boxing lesson are unique,because we combined old school boxing with modern fitness. Yes we can make you fit, and it can lead to have a very good shape.
Training can be taken by various modes like you can go for an Outdoor Personal Trainer, or Outside Boxing trainer.
Boxing training is basically a method used for training for everybody so that they can become fit and healthy. This training can be done with the help of an outdoor personal trainer.
The methods and types of exercise to be done depends on the person. The workout for each individual varies according to their level. It is the point at which they are in their life that decides the work out needed.
In case the the person is a beginner he/ she needs to include the smallest about of exercise in their routine, we will help you with that. So you will learn as to how to get in boxing guard position or Jump Rope. It can also include doing shadow boxing with your trainer In this, a learner can practice even skipping rope, and mitt work they all possible to do with outdoor Boxing Training.
Not only getting fit is the requirement of the boxer, but it also requires him to have the equipment. The safety equipment that all you need for boxing training requires is hand wraps, Jump rope, heavy bag gloves, and sparring gloves to protect the hands. Likewise, headgear, groin guard, mouthpiece are used to protect the head, mouth, etc.
The boxer if needs to become proficient and want to stay fit can use the following training equipment. The boxer needs to get trained by the following exercises, which should be done in the guidance of a personal trainer. The exercise can be done properly when done under an outdoor boxing training.
- Jump Rope: It is the type of exercise used by those used by the one’s training for boxing. Jumping rope is considered as a classic cardio warm up for boxing. It is the best way to increase your hear rate.
This is something which all us had been seeing from the time when we were quite small. This exercise helps a lot, there is nothing difficult in it. But to make it harder you can try to do it, as passing the rope twice below from the feet in just one run.
In this, you can also try crossing the rope in front of you during a swing.
- High knees: It is also one of the exercises used in training for boxing. In this, the trainer must try lift knee within line with the hip so thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Heel Tap: In this type of exercise all you need to do is to stand with hip and width apart. After that bend right knee bring foot towards the butt. The idea behind this exercise is to bring your heels as closer as you can to your butt. This will increase the strength and also benefits in stretching.
- Sprawl: This is a move that can be used by the boxer, to prevent a takedown from the opponent.
- Sprinter hops: In this exercise, all u need to do is, start in a sprinter’s position. That means by keeping the right knee bent, left leg straight behind you, and left fingertips on the floor.
- Cross Over: Very popular jump rope style for boxing
Bring left knee forward and up.
- Shadowboxing: This exercise can be considered as the prime way, in which the boxer can work on his footwork, form, and the technique of breathing.
- Mountain climber: In this exercise all you need to do is, to just start in a high plank position, wrists under shoulders. Then Bring one knee in towards the chest, almost like doing high knees in a horizontal position. In the meantime alternate legs, engage the core to support the spine and keep hips in level with shoulders.
- Fast feet: In this, all you need to do is to stand on feet with hip-width apart and fists at jaw in guard. This should be done with knees slightly bent, shifting weight back and forth between feet, staying on balls of feet for agility and speed.
In this exercise the quicker you move, the harder it is!
So try to keep core engaged and upper body as still as it is possible.
- Footwork switch: In this exercise, you need to hop and rotate at your hips to land with feet facing one side and the body should face forward. Consider the opponent and hop again to the fighter in the opposite.
This is often used as a tactic by the boxer to throw off an opponent. Continue to switch your stance as fast as possible.
Let, Talk About Professional Boxing
Moreover, boxing is similar to other martial arts where boxers are classified on the basis of weight. So the boxer needs to keep an eye on its weight. Many a time boxers do take advantage of weight. Sometimes they do starve or do dieting so that in they can come in the category of lower weight. This can increase the chance of winning as later on they can work on it becomes easy for them to win in that category.
The boxing is such a profession for which the boxer needs to train itself from a personal trainer. An outdoor personal trainer is the one who can surely lead to the best development of the boxer.
Many times it so happens that the boxes do cheat in the ring rich can lead to the end of their boxing career.
- For instances, Antonio Margarito a famous boxer and he caught with plaster in his gloves. This lead person questions all the achievements.
- One more such incident is that Luis Resto who was a light punching journeyman. In a fight with Billy Collins, lead to the end of Billy’s career. Resto ended the career of Billy by using illegal pads.
Many of such incidents can be in the history of boxing.
To sum up about one to one outsider boxing training. Boxing as a career is best. If you are getting training sessions fron a personal trainer then, it is the trainer who can help and guide you to build the perfect career. It is by the training the boxer can become more efficient in boxing. This is not quite possible in the case of general training. In order to be a good boxer, you can take guidance from the outside boxing trainer.